In light of the latest announcement by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) on 6 August 2021, there will be easing of measures from 10 August 2021 onwards. The updated vaccination-differentiated Safe Management Measures will be as follows:
Group activities/gatherings will be increase from a maximum of 2 persons to 5 persons. No intermingling between groups of five persons are allowed. Unvaccinated individuals are encouraged to remain in groups of no more than 2 person.
- Any gathering onboard the pleasure craft should not exceed more than five (5) persons. This does not include the master/crew employed to operate the craft. All personnel onboard shall practise safe distancing of at least one metre apart.
- MPA Requirements for Pleasure Crafts arriving within Port of Singapore will remain unchanged unless otherwise advised. For more details, please refer to Port Marine Circular in its entirety, for a full understanding.
- All shore-based technicians who are going on board a vessel with foreign crews must pre-register with marina office before entering the marina. The technician must produce proof at the security guardhouse that he/she has a valid COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test taken as part of the 7-Day RRT programme before boarding the vessel.
- Buggy service may only carry up to 5 passengers at any one time.
- For more details, please call marina office at 6768 9238 or email to email@example.com
Marina Lodge will take in room booking for groups of up to five (5) persons per room (except where individuals are all from same household, subject to the room’s maximum capacity). All room guest’s details need to be registered with Front Office and any visitors are not allowed to stay overnight. For more details, please call Front Office at 6768 9288 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Food & Beverage Outlets:
- Dine-in at F&B outlets will be allowed for up to five (5) persons per group if all the diners are fully vaccinated**. Unvaccinated children aged 12 years and below may be included within the group of 5 persons as long as they are all from the same household. Unvaccinated individual are not allowed to dine-in.
- Proof of vaccination for all diners must be shown before entry to F&B outlets via TraceTogether App, else the staff has the right to deny your entry.
- No multiple tables reservation is allowed
- Strictly no mixing or mingling between groups at all times.
- Diners must wear their masks except when eating and drinking while seated.
- Safe distancing of 1 metre between tables will be implemented, thereby reducing the total seating capacity at outlets.
- From Wednesday, 11 August 2021, gym will be reopen for fully vaccinated individuals. Unvaccinated individual are not allowed entry to the gym.
- Proof of vaccination must be shown via TraceTogether app at the towel counter before entry to the gym. The staff has the right to deny your entry with no proof shown.
- No guests allowed. All members must sign in and check out with SafeEntry and have their particulars taken down in the gym usage list.
- A maximum of 12 persons are allowed at any one time.
- Safe distancing of at least 2 metres must be maintained between individuals and at least 3 metres between groups of up to 2 persons.
- Masks must be worn prior to entering and after exiting the facility.
- Swimming pool will remain open to all regardless of vaccination status but limited to occupancy of 28 persons at any one time. Physical distancing of at least 2 metres between individuals must be maintained in general while swimming, and 3 metres between different groups must be maintained at all times.
- Maximum of five persons per group allowed.
- Swimmers are encouraged to wipe dry after swimming, and put on their attire and leave the facility immediately.
- Masks must be worn prior to entering and after exiting the swimming pool.
Table Tennis and Tennis Court Usage:
- Booking of table tennis and tennis court is allowed for up to 5 persons per session.
- Members may bring in 4 guests but must be present throughout the session.
- Booking must be made via RSYC Website or through the front office before playing.
- Individuals should restrict their use of facilities to no more than 2 hours each time.
- No mask is needed at the tennis court while playing but please put them on when you leave the court.
- Proof of vaccination must be shown via TraceTogether app at the Front Office before playing table tennis indoor.
Reopening of Social Facilities:
- Member’s Lounge: Maximum of 11 persons allowed at any one time.
- Chart Room: Maximum of 6 persons allowed at any one time.
- Children’s Room: Maximum of 5 persons allowed at any one time.
- Jackpot Room: Maximum of 8 persons allowed at any one time.
- Mahjong Room: Maximum of 2 tables (8 persons) allowed at any one time
- Karaoke Lounge and Steam Room will remain closed
- Strictly no eating and drinking at all social facilities, masks to be worn at all times.
All Members and guests are reminded to practice social responsibility, and remain compliant to all Safe Management Measures, as mandated by the Singapore government. RSYC will not hesitate to take action against breaches of the Club’s Safe Management Measures.
Please stay safe and keep well.
RSYC Committee & Management
9 August 2021
**An individual is considered fully vaccinated if he/ she has has received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnatry, Moderna or the World Health Organisation’s Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective. Proof of vaccination must be shown when requested. Unvaccinated individuals with a valid negative PET results taken in the past 24 hours at an MOH-approved medical service provider and recovered Covid-19 individuals with doctor’s note may also join in the group of fully vaccinated individuals. Proof of PET test must be shown via HealthHub app.