Date & Venue
22nd, 23rd & 29th July 2017
Republic of Singapore Yacht Club, 52 West Coast Ferry Road, Singapore 126887
The race is organised and conducted by Republic of Singapore Yacht Club (RSYC) under the auspices of the Singapore Sailing Federation. The RSYC invites entries from boats for the Club’s signature keelboat race, the RSYC Regatta. Owners and charterers of eligible boats are invited to apply for entry on the conditions of this Notice of Race. Racing ground will be in the vicinity off Selat Pauh.
The RSYC Regatta 2017 will be governed by the rules as defined in:
- (i) the ISAF Racing Rules of Sailing 2017–2020 (RRS),
- (ii) the Marine Port Authority (MPA) Pleasure Craft Regulations,
- (iii) the IRC Rules 2017,
- (iv) SB20 Class Rules,
- (v) J24 Class Rules,
- (vi) prescriptions of the Singapore Sailing Federation,
- (vii) International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea,
- (viii) this Notice of Race (NOR), and
- (ix) the Sailing Instruction (SI).