Following the latest announcement by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) on 20 July 2021, there will be a further tightening of Safe Management Measures to be implemented from Thursday, 22 July through Wednesday, 18 August 2021. The updated measures will be as follows:
Group activities/gatherings must be confined to no more than two (2) persons. No intermingling between groups of two persons are allowed.
- Any gathering onboard the pleasure craft should not exceed more than 2 persons. This does not include the master/crew employed to operate the craft. All personnel onboard shall practise safe distancing of at least one metre apart.
- MPA Requirements for Pleasure Crafts arriving within Port of Singapore will remain unchanged unless otherwise advised. For more details, please refer to Port Marine Circular in its entirety, for a full understanding.
- All shore-based technicians who are going on board a vessel with foreign crews must pre-register with marina office before entering the marina. The technician must produce proof at the security guardhouse that he/she has a valid COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test taken as part of the 7-Day RRT programme before boarding the vessel.
- Buggy service may only carry up to 2 passengers at any one time.
- For more details, please call marina office at 6768 9238 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marina Lodge will remain open and will take in room booking for groups of up to 2 persons per room (except where individuals are all from same household, subject to the room’s maximum capacity). All guest’s details need to be registered with Front Office and no visitors are allowed. For more details, please call Front Office at 6768 9288 or email to email@example.com
Food & Beverage Outlets:
- No dining in is allowed at the F&B outlets and Club premises. Only TAKEAWAY is allowed.
- Members can pre-order from 10.00am to 9.00pm daily for both outlets.
- Collection of orders will be from 11.30am to 9.30pm daily for both outlets.
- Order Hotline: The Wharf – 6768 9351 | La Pizzeria – 6768 9443
- Drive-Thru Takeaway service is available. Simply call 30 minutes in advance to place your order and let us know your preferred timing for collection. Pick up venue will be at the lobby
- Delivery is available via Foodpanda platform
- From 22 July till 18 August 2021, Members will enjoy a 10% discount on all F&B takeaways and 30% off Wine & Liquor Full Bottle Sales (Not applicable on promotional items)
- Member will be entitled to a $10 F&B return voucher with spending of more than $50 after GST in a single receipt at any F&B outlets.
Swimming Pool and Rooftop Tennis Court:
- Swimming pool will remain open but limited to occupancy of 28 persons at any one time. Member is allowed to swim as an individual or in a group of no more than 2 persons, including yourself. Physical distancing of at least 2 metres between individuals must be maintained in general while swimming, and 3 metres between different groups must be maintained at all times.
- Rooftop Tennis Court will remain open. Member is allowed to play in a group of no more than 2 persons, including yourself (i.e.1v1) Booking for tennis court is compulsory via the RSYC website or front desk. Please list down any guests that are part of your booking.
Jackpot will remain open but limited to occupancy of 8 persons at any one time. Member is allowed to play as an individual or in a group of no more than 2 persons, including yourself. No mixing or intermingling between groups at all times.
Closure of Gym and Social Facilities:
- All other Club facilities including Gym, Karaoke Lounge, Mahjong Room, Children’s Room, Member’s Lounge, Chart Room, Steam Room and Function Rooms will be closed.
- All prior gym personal training made for this period will be automatically cancelled.
- All indoor exercise including yoga and table tennis will be cancelled
All Members and guests are reminded to practice social responsibility, and remain compliant to all Safe Management Measures, as mandated by the Singapore government. RSYC will not hesitate to take action against breaches of the Club’s Safe Management Measures.
Please stay safe and keep well.
RSYC Committee & Management