The origins of Victoria Lake Club can be traced to the Germiston Aquatic Club, which was formed in 1906. This club boasted a small collection of locally build sailing craft.
The club house has 2 bars (fully licensed), full restaurant facilities, and is open 7 days a week. There are limited covered boat sheds available, access to boat parks via locked gates. Shade trees and braai area in east boat park. Ablution facilities adequate for 150 boats. Camping facilities limited but can be extended for major occasions.