RE: PHASE 3 (HEIGHTENED ALERT) CLUB OPERATIONS FROM 12 JULY 2021
The Safe Management Measures for the Club facilities from 12 July 2021 onwards will be as follows:
Group activities/gatherings must be confined to no more than five (5) persons. No intermingling between groups of five persons is allowed.
Density of Facilities:
The capacity of the Club facilities will be adjusted to accommodate 10sqm per person, up to a maximum of 50 persons for each facility, whichever is lower. Members are reminded to adopt a “Use and Leave” policy.
- Any gathering onboard the pleasure craft should not exceed more than 5 persons. This does not include the master/crew employed to operate the craft. All personnel onboard shall practise safe distancing of at least one metre apart.
- MPA Requirements for Pleasure Crafts arriving within Port of Singapore will remain unchanged unless otherwise advised. For more details, please refer to Port Marine Circular in its entirety, for a full understanding.
- All shore-based technicians who are going on board a vessel with foreign crews must pre-register with marina office before entering the marina. The technician must produce proof at the security guardhouse that he/she has a valid COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test taken as part of the 7-Day RRT programme before boarding the vessel.
- We are seeking clarification on any changes in regulations from MPA and more details will be released soon.
- For more details, please call marina office at 6768 9238 or email to email@example.com
Marina Lodge can take in new room booking for groups of up to 5 persons (except when individuals are all from same household, and also subject to the room’s maximum capacity) All guest’s details need to be registered with Front Office and any visitors are not allowed to stay overnight. For more details, please call Front Office at 6768 9288 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Food & Beverages Outlets:
- Dining in of up to 5 diners per table is allowed at The Wharf and La Pizzeria
- No multiple tables reservation is allowed
- Strictly no mixing or intermingling between groups at all times.
- No sales and consumption of alcohol after 10.30pm
- Diners must wear their masks except when eating and drinking while seated.
- Safe distancing of 1 metre between tables will be implemented, thereby reducing the total seating capacity at outlets.
- SafeEntry check in is require
- A maximum of 12 persons is allowed at any one time.
- Safe distancing of at least 2 metres must be maintained between individuals and at least 3 metres between groups of up to 2 persons.
- No guests allowed. All members must sign in with SafeEntry upon entering and exiting the gym
- Only selected machines will be available for use to ensure safe distancing of 2 metres.
- Please use disinfectant wipes to clean gym equipment before and after use.
- Masks must be worn prior to entering and after exiting the facility.
- A maximum of 35 persons are allowed in the pool at any one time.
- Swimmers must observe a safe distancing of 2 metres between individuals at all times.
- Group size should be confined to no more than 5 individuals at any one time.
- Swimmers are encouraged to wipe dry after swimming, and put on their attire and leave the facility
- Masks must be worn prior to entering and after exiting the swimming pool.
Table Tennis and Tennis Court Usage:
- Booking is allowed for up to 4 persons per session
- Members may bring in 3 guests but must be present throughout the session
- Booking must be made via RSYC Website or through the front office before playing
- Individuals should restrict their use of facilities to no more than 2 hours each time.
- Steam Room will be open for use
- Member’s Lounge: Maximum of 11 persons allowed at any one time
- Chart Room: Maximum of 6 persons allowed at any one time
- Children’s Room: Maximum of 5 persons allowed at any one time
- Jackpot Room: Maximum of 8 persons allowed at any one time.
- Mahjong Room: Maximum of 2 tables (8 persons) allowed at any one time
- Karaoke Lounge will remain closed
In addition, we strongly encourage you to remain vigilant and continue to follow our existing safety measures, including:
- Temperature screening and SafeEntry check-ins at the guardhouse.
- SafeEntry Check-ins at all facilities
- Mandatory check-ins with TraceTogether token or app.
- Masks should be worn at all time and should only be removed when in the actual act of eating or drinking, or when exercising.
All Members and guests are reminded to practice social responsibility, and remain compliant to all Safe Management Measures, as mandated by the Singapore government. RSYC will not hesitate to take action against breaches of the Club’s Safe Management Measures.
We seek the cooperation of everyone to remain unified and disciplined in the fight against COVID-19.
Please stay safe and keep well.
RSYC Committee & Management