Tuesday, 15 January 2019
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achievement of Club budgeted on banquet sales
- Achieve maximum profitability and over-all success by controlling costs and quality of service
- Participate in sales and marketing activities including sales calls and club events
- Participate in building up client database and increasing client retention
- Prepare proposals, confirmation and event orders as required
- Conduct site inspections for existing and new clients
- Generate weekly and monthly reports
- Participation and input towards banquet marketing activities
- Assist in preparation of forecast and actual budget function sheets
- Co-ordinate with all relevant departments to ensure smooth delivery of events
- Supervise and co-ordinate banquet set-up and service
- Provides labour costing information for Function Statements
- Supervision of weekly schedules and schedule staff as necessary to meet function needs
- Ensuring that services meet customer specifications
- Quality of meeting room set-up should be abiding by the SOP
- To work alongside the culinary and service team to ensure all arrangements are as per request
- Provide quick service for last minute changes.
- To handle customer dissatisfactions and follow-up on service recovery (where necessary)
- Express and display teamwork and good relations with co-workers and Management.
- Inspection of Meeting Room prior to guest arrival, ensuring that client specifications are met.
- Display adaptability skills and effective communication skills.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Food and Beverage Manager and/or Management
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or click the APPLY ONLINE button below. You may also call 6768 9298.