RULES & REGULATIONS GOVERNING THE BOOKING & USE OF FACILITIES (TENNIS COURT)
The objective of this is to provide the opportunity for RSYC members to book the tennis court for social play, and to ensure the highest possible utilisation of the courts. RSYC Management will review these procedures periodically for the safety and benefit of our Members.
SAFETY RULES & REGULATIONS
- In the event of bad weather conditions, Members and guests are advised to refrain from using the facilities.
- Members and guests are advised to leave the tennis court area when there is lightning.
- Members and guests must be inappropriate attire when using the facilities. Only flat, non-marking rubber-soled shoes can be worn at the tennis court.
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- Only RSYC Members are eligible to use the tennis court. Member's Guests may use the court as registered Guests of the principal Members.
- Minimum age requirement is 15 years and above. Ages of 14 years and below must be accompanied by an adult.
- Smoking is prohibited in and around the tennis court area as the flooring material is flammable.
- Consumption of food and alcohol is prohibited at the Tennis Court.
- Any damage to the facilities must be reported to the Club immediately for immediate rectification.
- RSYC will not be held liable for any injury, damage or loss of life suffered by any person as a result of using the facilities.
- RSYC will not be held liable for any loss or damage to personal effects as a result of using the facilities.
- Tennis court is open from 9:00am to 10:00pm, Monday to Sunday, including Public Holidays. Last booking is at 9:00pm and lights will be switched off at 10:00pm.
- Front Office will accept bookings from 9:00am to 9:00pm.
- Members can book the tennis court, up to a maximum of 2 hours for each booking. This is subjected to availability. For example: Members may not book two time slots consecutively, totally to 4 hours. Fees are charged per hour with no pro-rata or half-hour slots available.
- A cancellation fee is applicable to court, cancelled within 4 hours of the play time. 100% of the court fees is chargeable, at $5/hr up to a maximum of 2 hours, to the Member who booked the court.
- Members who fail to show up 15mins after commencement time of play will have their booking forfeited and charged accordingly. The court is available for other members to play. Persistent of no-show may result in suspension of booking privileges for that Member.
- Bookings are accepted via online or in-person at the Front Desk. Please present your membership card when making the booking.
- Guests need to be accompanied by a member and signed-in before playing on a tennis court. Guest fees must be paid in advance before playing commences.
- The Club reserves the right to close the facilities for cleaning, maintenance and/or other reasons deemed appropriate for the management and protection of the property.
- The tennis court may be pre-book for league matches, lessons, clinics, tournaments and other planned events. This will be shown on the online booking sheet.
- Members and guests who violate any of the above rules and regulations are subjected to be escorted by our Security officers from the facilities.
- Players who are found playing on courts, which are not booked by them, will be escorted out by our Security officers.
- Members found contradicting the above rules may be suspended from using the facilities
- Members must abide by Club and Tennis Rules & Regulations at all times.
$5/hr up to a maximum of 2 hours