10am - 11pm (Mon - Sun & Public Holiday)
Smart - No swimwear and slippers
RULES & BYLAWS
• Persons under 21 years of age are not allowed in the Jackpot Room by law.
• Strictly only Members are allowed to use the Jackpot Room. No guests are allowed.
• Entry to Jackpot Room will be restricted to individuals who hold membership terms of at least one year.
• No alcholic drinks are permitted to be served, sold or consumed within the Jackpot Room as required by the authorities (SINGAPORE POLICE LICENSING & REGULATORY DEPARTMENT).
• The latest operating hours of the Jackpot Room as published in the RSYC magazine are shown in the Schedule of Operating Hours available in the Clubhouse.
• A Member playing more than one machine must give up one of the machines to another Member who wishes to play on it, irrespective of whether other machines are available.
• No reservation of Jackpot machines is allowed.
• A maximum of 10 minutes grace period may be given to players who need to leave the machines for urgent business. The supervising staff should be informed.
• The Jackpot staff shall remove any leftover credits after the grace period to allow other players to use the machine.
• In the event of a note jam, players shall approach the Jackpot Staff for assistance. Players are prohibited from abusing Jackpot Machines e.g. by kicking, punching, etc.
• The staff are authorized to shut down any machine when they deem necessary.
• Members known to the staff may be signed-in by staff indicating Name/Membership No. /Arrival Time and Departure Time.
• Members not known to the staff will be requested to produce their Membership card before signing-in.
• All cash transactions shall be in Singapore currency. Other forms of payment, i.e. cheques, credit card shall be accepted at the discretion of the RSYC Committee.
• Any leftover credit shall be claimed through the Jackpot Staff.
• Payouts of $5,000 or more shall be made by cheque within seven (7) working days.
Please call 6768 9343.