IMPLEMENTATION OF E-STATEMENT
As per the Club’s initiative to go green and be more sustainable, the Club will be implementing e-Statement which means that the Statement of Accounts will be sent directly to your email address.
Starting from October 1st, the Club will begin sending out Statements of Accounts to members electronically via email. This means that paper statements will no longer be automatically mailed to members. While the default mode will be e-statements, members who still prefer to receive paper statements can do so by making a request to the Club. However, a nominal fee will be imposed for providing paper statements. The shift to e-statements is intended to make it more convenient for members to access and review their statements at any time. Additionally, past statements will be easily retrievable through the Member Portal on the Club’s website.
To facilitate a smooth transition, a trial period for e-Statement implementation will take place in the first week of September. During this trial, members will receive both a hard copy Statement of Accounts and a soft copy via email. If a member doesn’t receive the soft copy statement via email, they are required to provide their email address to Membership department at membership@rsyc.
Experience the unique waterfront lifestyle with a 12-month Visiting membership* at Republic of Singapore Yacht Club!
Access to more than 100 reciprocal clubs
Membership Fee: SGD$500 (Excluding GST)
*Monthly subscription fee apply!
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our Membership Team at 6768 9489/295 or email to email@example.com
SIGN UP AS A ORDINARY MEMBER FROM NOW TILL 31 December 2019
AND RECEIVE $5000 SPENDING CREDITS
Benefits of Ordinary Membership:
- Berthing & rights to attend and vote in the meeting and to hold office
- Wide range of Clubhouse amenities, well equipped sports & recreational facilities and a modern marina
- Exclusive invites to Club’s events
- Preferential rates for Marina Lodge
- One-time free transfer of Membership to immediate family member (worth S$6420)
Credits can be used for:
- Food & Beverages
- Accommodation at Marina Lodge
Membership Fee: SGD$16,000 (Including GST)
- Minimum upfront payment of $3000 is required by cash/cheque/nets/bank transfer
- Remaining amount can be made via DBS/POSB credit card interest-free instalment plan for 24 months
Terms & Conditions:
- New signed-up members will receive $5000 spending credits. Credits can be used for F&B (Wharf/Mess Bar), Berthing and Marina Lodge but excluding petrol and monthly subscription
- Validity Period for redeeming the credits is 24 months
- Promotion period from 1st January to 30th June 2018
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our Membership Team at 6768 9388/295 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org clarification.