MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform a variety of service, repair and preventive maintenance such as club house, marina and Marina Lodge.
- To carry out preventive maintenance works such as electrical, mechanical, plumbing, kitchen equipment, air-conditioning, painting and carpentry.
- Ensure compliance of all work-related activities in a fair, ethical and consistent manner.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Schedule and complete the “Preventive Maintenance Program”.
- Any other duties as assigned by Management and Maintenance & Fire Safety Manager.
- Preferably minimum 2 years’ experience and hands-on in similar field.
- GCE O level/Nitec/Higher Nitec qualification specialized in electrical, air-conditioning is added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6768 9298.