We are currently recruiting for a Marina Sales Manager to join our team and provide services based on the individuals’ network, expertise and experience, which will result in sales of marina berths and services.
The role requires an experienced sales professional who knows the yachting industry inside-out and has a wide network of relevant contacts.
The job is to accomplish sales. The position reports to the Marina Manager
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with Marina Manager, sales and marketing teams to identify tactical initiatives that will help generate sales leads for marina;
- Traveling to meet and secure sales with Yards, Fleet Managers, broker , agents etc.;
- Attending yacht shows and events;
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with marina sales leads, answering enquires, offering advice, recommending solutions in order to accomplish sales;
- Inputting and maintaining accurate updated information in the company’s data base system
- Assisting marketing with mainly marina marketing initiatives;
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
Striving to achieve personal sales targets set by the Club
A successful Marina Sales Manager will have the following:
- 3+ years of proven history in the yachting industry on similar role;
- Wide network of relevant contacts in the Yachting industry;
- Fluent spoken and written English is essential;
- Experience of collaborating with both Sales & Marketing to achieve their objectives;
- An ability to effectively communicate and relate with many different types of people, both with internal teams and external clients;
- An ability to create a sense of trust with a lead / client in a very short time.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or call 6768 9298.