Reporting to the General Manager, the Maintenance Manager shall be responsible for the contribution of the below-mentioned and other adhoc duties where required.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS:
- Overall responsibility for the Maintenance Department as well as the Club facilities
- Setting up, implementing and continuation of regular inspections of the various systems
- Ensure all aspects of the Club are in good and safe condition and in working order at all times
- Responsible for training of all maintenance staff to maintain the Club to the required standards
- Liaise with external contractors when obtaining quotations and take responsibility when external contractors arrive to the Club for maintenance
- Maintain the necessary documents and adhere to the regulations set forth by the relevant authorities (eg. CSC, FSB, SCDF, etc)
- Organise and implement emergency procedures for any type of incidents that may happen
- Prepare the budget for all aspects of the maintenance equipment
- Maintain safe work practices
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6768 9298.