Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles in coming and out going calls for the club, and to convert any messages. All members and staff telephone numbers, addresses are confidential.
- Take messages and distribute to respective department when required.
- Logs all wake-up call request and perform wake-up calls services.
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservation section. Takes same day reservations and assist in taking future reservations for the officer in charge to follow up with confirmation
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of room rack rate, package plan and discounts available for the Marina Lodge.
- Coordinates room status updates with housekeeping department by notifying housekeeping of all check-outs, late check-outs, early check-ins, day use and special requests. Inform housekeeping on any defect reported by guests to ensure job done/repaired.
- Thoroughly understands and adheres to proper credit, cheque and cash handling policy and procedures.
- Process guest check-in, ensure passport detailed are updated in the system, temporary RSYC is issue to guest with room number and payment mode.
- Posts, files all guest charges according to room number. Bucket check to be done in the afternoon to ensure posting is done correctly.
- Post all room telephone charges to the guest room bill daily.
- Handles member’s query on their account and collect payments as when required and any amount more than $500 when Finance is not around, to keep it in jackpot safe and counter signed by both staff.
- Type of Club’s merchandise for sale,
- Reads and initials the pass-on log book and occurrence book. Answers questions about events and activities within the club. Update activity board at 10pm daily.
- Handle and process booking of Mahjong rooms, control the issue of game sets. Collect Mahjong payment.
- Know and provide information on events being held in the Club
- Balances all cash/credit for rooms and miscellaneous at the close of shift.
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of front desk area and lobby.
- Issuing of visitor card for non–members when required & keep a record.
- To perform any other duties as and when assigned by superior.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6768 9298.