Reporting to the Forklift supervisor, you will need to perform the below:
MAIN OPERATIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive the forklift for launching and recovery of boats berthed in the dry berth area.
- Responsible to safety on the dry stack.
- Taking charge on the inventory for forklift operations items.
- To perform housekeeping in marine department area when deployed by Superior.
- Able to adapt to any changes in any job given by superior.
- Able to perform multi-tasking.
- In the absence of any forklift operations, to assist the Dockhands/Senior Dockhands and Marina Supervisor in their daily duties
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/Marina Manager.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or call 6768 9298.