MAIN OPERATIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To be responsible for operation supervision and overall performance of the restaurant and where necessary, other F&B outlets.
- Directly involved in the day-to-day running of the restaurant in connection with staffing, service, cost control to achieve maximum revenue and guest satisfaction with optimum profit
- Delegates duties and responsibilities to waiters/waitresses where necessary
- Ensure that standardized procedures, rules and regulations for all aspects of service are laid down systematically, uniformity and in conformity with the club policies
- Monitor quality control of food and beverage items and ensure that it is served promptly
- Present menu to guests and offers recommendation of food and beverage
- Checks correctness and completeness of orders and garnishes
- Check with guests on his/her satisfaction of the meal or service and relays any customer feedback to the Manager
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6768 9298.