Reporting to Marketing & Communications Manager, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, planning and organizing members’ events and activities including Powered Pleasure Craft Driving License (PPCDL) classes on both weekdays and weekends. You should plan and organize optimist courses and sailing activities on weekends, any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Management.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting to Marketing & Communications Manager for Planning, Organizing and Co-ordination of events and activities for the Club.
- Assist in Marketing and Communications matters for the Club.
- Engage and know what members’ needs and interest are and proceed to develop such events and activities.
- Public Relations, networking with sailors, boaters and other marinas and boating associations.
- Survey from members after each event and activity and at random for feedback and suggestion for better planning and organization in the future.
- Budget and manage financial aspects of the events department and each event for financial sustenance and accountability.
- Manage the A&P of each event for most effective outreach to members for support and attendance of events organized.
- Managing and co-ordinates manpower and logistical requirements for each event organized.
- Identify, sources, liaise and/or negotiate new vendors and supplies for events and activities organized by the Club.
- Meet datelines, execute and deliver events and activities according to schedule.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Management
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or call 6768 9298.