Reporting to Assistant Marina Supervisor,
MAIN OPERATIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Casting off assistance for the mega yachts docked
- Berthing assistance with a minimum of 2 Senior Dockhands present for the 10 additional 80-footer berths and 1 additional 100-footer berth.
- Perform efficient buggy service for members and guests at the Marina
- Drive the tractor for launching and recovery of boats berthed in the dry berth area
- Assist in side-towing
- Perform maintenance and minor repairs on the tractor, buggy cars and the Club’s boats
- Assist the Assistant/Marina Supervisor in performing routine maintenance and minor repairs of the wet berth pontoon when necessary
- Assist the Assistant/Marina Supervisor in daily operations
- Assist the Assistant/Marina Supervisor to monitor the Planned Maintenance Schedule (PMS) of all equipment in the Marine Dept
- Responsible for managing the marine store and workshop
- Assist in office duties when necessary
- Any other duties as assigned by the Assistant/Marina Supervisor/Marina Manager
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6768 9298.