MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achievement of Club budget for banquet sales
- Achieve maximum profitability and overall success by controlling costs and quality of service
- Participate in sales and marketing activities including sales calls and club events
- Participate in building up client database and increasing client retention
- Prepare proposals, confirmation and event orders as required
- Conduct site inspections for existing and new clients
- Generate weekly and monthly reports
- Participation and input towards banquet marketing activities
- Assist in preparation of forecast and actual budget function sheets
- Coordinate with all relevant departments to ensure smooth delivery of events
- Supervise and co-ordinate banquet set-up and service
- Provides labour costing information for Function Statements
- Supervision of weekly schedules and schedule staff as necessary to meet function needs
- Ensuring that services meet customer specifications
- Ensuring that the quality of meeting room set-up should be abiding by the SOP
- To work alongside the culinary and service teams to ensure all arrangements are as per request
- Provide quick service for last minute changes.
- To handle customer dissatisfactions and follow-up on service recovery (where necessary)
- Express and display teamwork and good relations with co-workers and Management.
- Inspection of Meeting Room prior to guest arrival, ensuring that client specifications are met.
- Display adaptability skills and effective communication skills.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Food and Beverage Manager and/or Management
- Competitive salary + Sales Incentive
- Minimum 2 years’ in banqueting sales & events experience or in similar field
- 5 days work week. Must be willing to work on weekends and public holidays
- Staff meal and transport provided
- Possess valid driving license and own transport will be an added advantage
- Able to start immediately
We regret that only short-listed candidate will be notified.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6768 9298.
|Job Category||Executive, F&B|