Reports To : Finance Manager
Responsible For : Overall finance operation and closing of month end accounts
- Perform month-end closing of accounts activities for the Club
- Prepares and consolidates timely financial reports for Senior Management. To ensure accurate reconciliation of accounts
- Updates and monitors weekly cash position for review of Finance Manager
- Assist in submission of documents with legal partners for Term Loan application and insurance agents for insurance matters
- Assist in preparation of annual budget for each department.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors during audit. Assist yearly audit process for financial statement. To review & prepare related financial documents for the year in advance before start of audit.
- Handling of cheque issuance for AP, handles AR job scope, monitoring, preparation and reconciliation of prepayments and accruals & others (reduced headcount; cost reduction).
- Prepare reports as required by other departments like room reports, membership, marine, etc.
- Checked membership cards requested by Membership department to ensure correctness of info before printing of cards.
- Verification of monthly payroll before submission for approval.
- Supervises a team of finance personnel.
- Streamline internal processes to improve efficiency and controls. To help in minimizing club expenses.
- Perform work of a Duty Manager as per scheduled.
- Assistance in club annual major events eg, AGM, Commodores Day, etc.
- Attended management meeting in the absence of HOD
- Provide training of Club 2000 system to other department admin staff.
- Attend relevant training courses and programs related to job scope to further improve workflow.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Knowledge of ERP Club 2000 system or similar accounting software
- Good analytical, interpersonal, communication skills and a team player.
- Ability to work independently with a positive learning attitude.
- Singaporean only.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or call 6768 9298.