RSYC will be pleased to form a new youth committee for aged 18 – 25 years old. If you would like to develop your kid’s leadership skills, get them to join us now! The Youth Committee is responsible for matters relating to young people and the objective is to promote and spearhead in events, social and sea sports activities that integrate the young members in RSYC. The Committee will work closely with the management developing programme for youth and new club activities.
FOR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT EVENTS DEPARTMENT AT 6768 9382, WHATSAPP TO 91283308 OR EMAIL TO EVENTS@RSYC.ORG.SG
Calling out to all Ladies who love socializing!
RSYC will be forming a Ladies Group for all female members of the Club to become more involved in our events.
The purpose of the interest group is to organise and promote activities for Ladies within the club to create vibrancy for all. Here’s your chance to meet other like-minded female members in the Club for some social fun. You could get together for drinks, meals, party and even organise your own events and activities.
WE ARE VERY EXCITED to launch a new Sea Sports Young Membership perfect for any young person aged 16 to 25 years old.
Be a young member of RSYC today and enjoy exclusive benefits from us! You are entitled to:
Rent/hire the sea sports equipment at Members’ rate
Enroll in PPCDL at Members’ rate
Book Marina Lodge at Members’ rate (for above 21 years of age)
Dine at all F&B outlets at Members’ rate
Bring in one (1) guest to the swimming pool at no charge
Bring one (1) guest to the Gymnasium at $10.70 per guest (for 16 years and above)
ENTRANCE FEE: $250 ( $150 F&B vouchers upon signing up)
MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION: $50 (exclusive of GST)
NO MINIMUM SPENDING LEVY REQUIRED
FOR DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR MEMBERSHIP DEPARTMENT AT 6768 9295 OR EMAIL TO MEMBERSHIP@RSYC.ORG.SG
SIGN UP AS A ORDINARY MEMBER FROM NOW TILL 31 December 2019
AND RECEIVE $5000 SPENDING CREDITS
Benefits of Ordinary Membership:
- Berthing & rights to attend and vote in the meeting and to hold office
- Wide range of Clubhouse amenities, well equipped sports & recreational facilities and a modern marina
- Exclusive invites to Club’s events
- Preferential rates for Marina Lodge
- One-time free transfer of Membership to immediate family member (worth S$6420)
Credits can be used for:
- Food & Beverages
- Accommodation at Marina Lodge
Membership Fee: SGD$16,000 (Including GST)
- Minimum upfront payment of $3000 is required by cash/cheque/nets/bank transfer
- Remaining amount can be made via DBS/POSB credit card interest-free instalment plan for 24 months
Terms & Conditions:
- New signed-up members will receive $5000 spending credits. Credits can be used for F&B (Wharf/Mess Bar), Berthing and Marina Lodge but excluding petrol and monthly subscription
- Validity Period for redeeming the credits is 24 months
- Promotion period from 1st January to 30th June 2018
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our Membership Team at 6768 9388/295 or email to email@example.com clarification.