IMPACT ON CLUB OPERATIONS DUE TO COVID-19 CASE
We have been informed by Ministry of Health (MOH) on Friday, 21 May 2021, that one of our RSYC staff members has tested positive for Coronavirus (Covid-19). This staff member was last seen at the Club on 19 May 2021. As a result, some of our staff considered to have come in close contact with this confirmed case have been put on Stay Home Notice/Quarantine.
As the welfare and safety of our RSYC Community is our utmost priority; we are adopting the recommended measures from the Ministry of Health (MOH). We have engaged an NEA approved company to carry out deep cleaning and disinfection of the clubhouse and other relevant areas of the Club.
To facilitate the immediate disinfection of the clubhouse and reduce the transmission of the virus, Club operations will be reduced from Saturday, 22 May 2021 till Sunday, 13 June 2021.
- Security Control
- All Members coming into the Club will have to present their membership card at the guardhouse and will be asked the purpose of their visit. Individuals will be denied entry if they do not provide the necessary information or present their membership card.
- No visitors are allowed during this period. If Member is bringing in a guest, please inform the Club one day in advance by calling the Security at 6768 9494.
- Marina Operations
- There will be limited marina operations due to a significant reduction in manpower. For all launching and recovery requests, kindly book at least 1 day in advance.
- Boaters who would like to bring in guests will have to pre-register with the Marine Office at least 1 day in advance. Otherwise, your guests will be denied entry.
- All buggy services will be suspended. If you require buggy services due to special situation, please inform the Marine office in advance and we will review case by case basis.
- For boaters who have arranged for technician to do boat repair works, please inform and pre-register with the Marine Office at least one day in advance otherwise the technician will be denied entry. We will be limiting the number of technician at the marina during this period.
- F&B Services
- F&B Outlets will remain open for TAKEAWAYS
- Members can pre-order from 10.00am to 9.00pm daily.
- Collection of orders will be from 11.30am to 9.30pm daily
- Order Hotline: The Wharf – 6768 9351 | La Pizzeria – 6768 9443
- Drive-Thru Takeaway service is available. Simply call 30 minutes in advance to place your order and let us know your preferred timing for collection. Pick up venue will be at the lobby.
- Delivery is available via Foodpanda platform
- Closure of Club Facilities
These facilities will be closed with immediate effect:
- Children’s Room
- Jackpot Room
- Chart Room
- Members’ Lounge
- Steam Room
- Marina Lodge
We will no longer be accepting new room booking with immediate effect. Existing guests can continue staying in the Marina Lodge but no visitors are allowed. If you are expecting a visitor, please inform to the Front Office at least one day in advance and we will review case by case basis.
We seek Members’ kind understanding and cooperation during this crucial period. We will continue to work closely with MOH to adopt the necessary precautionary measures and monitor the situation to ensure the well-being of all Staff and Members.
Be reminded that the current Covid-19 situation remains dynamic and further restrictions may be imposed without notice in accordance with MOH guidelines and instructions given by the Government.
Meanwhile, stay safe and take care!
RSYC Committee & Management